Part-time paid internship up to 20 hours per week for current undergraduate or graduate students.
LEVERAGE MIAMI is looking for a creative college student to join our team. We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to work on our Creative team. The intern will support the Creative team from a graphic design perspective on design, web, and application projects. The ideal candidate has an interest in learning new skills, developing and growing design skills, and is highly creative. This internship is an opportunity to brainstorm and create creative assets and see your work reflected within our clients’ websites, branding, or applications.
We are looking for someone that has the capacity to work 20 hours per week.
- The intern will support the Creative team from a graphic design perspective on design, web, and application projects.
- Work with the Creative team to create mock-ups and a wide range of graphic design assets using Adobe Creative Suite and other systems. Examples can include designing a wireframe for a website, creating logos, creating graphics for internal projects, and assisting with the design of mobile applications.
- Give and receive design feedback for internal and external projects.
- Help provide support to our Graphic Design / Creative team.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design team to bring ideas to life from concept to execution.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Successfully author copy for written materials and construct images to create engaging, mission-focused messaging for use in collateral materials
- Develop a keen eye for branding standards and consistency
- Successfully advance graphic projects by editing, creating/enhancing graphics, and producing a finished product
- Identify and implement the elements of social media strategy coordinated across multiple platforms
Compensation and Benefits:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Graphic Design or Visual Communications focused program
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Interested in growing as a well-rounded designer and working on unique and creative projects
- Comfortable working in a small team environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to interpret brand guidelines and create a story for our clients through design work
- Interested in learning more about other types of design work, such as animation and video
- Portfolio of past work
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience with animation, video editing, and web design
How to Apply:
Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEVERAGE MIAMI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.