Part-time paid internship up to 20 hours per week for current undergraduate or graduate students.
LEVERAGE MIAMI is looking for a passionate college student to join us. We are looking for an Account Specialist intern to represent our team and the LEVERAGE MIAMI brand, interfacing with many corporate accounts on our marketplace. Our interns should have a strong interest in the online and e-commerce environment and, ideally, have previous experience in a related field. Interns are passionate about growth and eager to learn and are familiar with the start-up environment and working in a demanding change-oriented environment.
This internship is an opportunity to transform your skills and knowledge through challenging work projects. We are looking for someone that has the capacity to work 20 hours per week.
- Providing: draw key insights from raw data and current situation thanks to your data-driven mindset and business knowledge (e.g., analyze databases, major trends or qualitative data).
- Developing: create and prioritize new processes and tools for sellers, and manage several projects at a time (e.g., identify sellers’ needs and ways to resolve them).
- Partnering: work with stakeholders across diverse teams and manage realistic road maps and timelines (e.g., find the right contact persons, share workload and take initiatives).
- Monitoring: follow-up the impact and design tailored action plans and next steps to constantly improve projects and seek efficiency (e.g., build effective monitoring methods and always take a step back).
- Must be currently enrolled in college in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Must have 6 months (can be non-concurrent) of sales or customer service or marketing or leadership experience.
- Ideally, have a previous experience in Sales/customer. service/Consulting/Project management position.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Analytical mind – strong use of insights and confidence around data-driven decision-making.
- Familiar with Office and, in particular, Excel to manipulate data.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus but not mandatory.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid internship: $20-$30 per hour
- Build your portfolio of work
- Great networking opportunity
- Professional mentoring
How to Apply:
Email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
LEVERAGE MIAMI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.